The Nursery


We went to a "Taking Care of Baby" class at the hospital this week. They taught infant CPR, changing the baby, and safe sleep practices. We had fun. The pic at the top is what Justin did with his baby mannequin :)
The nursery is almost finished. It looks a little blah right now because we haven't done any decorating yet. We have plans for some wall hangings and some other things to add. I've got all of his clothes and toys organized, but I still need to wash his clothes, blankets and such.
Bateman hangs out with me while I work in the baby room. He really wants a baby toy to destroy bad! He's stolen a couple blankets and some clothes (for the tags), but I got to him before he could do any damage. He favorite thing to do is chewing things up, so we're gonna have to really watch him.
This past week I had some cramping. The doc says they were braxon hicks, but they felt a little different than what I've read about braxon hicks. None the less, the doc told me on Wednesday that I'm measuring right at 34 weeks, so that was good. I really don't want him to come too early. I hope he holds out til the week of Thanksgiving.
I've always been a list maker, but lately it's all I've been doing! Yesterday my list actually had listed to make 2 other sub lists to the main list..crazy. But, with persistent nagging and list making we've been able to get most of the stuff prepared in the time frame I was hoping for.
In two weeks I'll be 36 weeks and I start going to the doc once a week!




1 comments:

India Daisy said...

Loooooove the rocker...xoxo