My best friend, Sara, had a beautiful baby boy last week!
October 5th 2010 at 1:25pm. He was 8lb 7oz and 22 inches long! His name is London James!
Two surprises here: First, they had been expecting and prepared for a GIRL! I guess you can't trust an ultrasound.
Secondly, Sara is super tiny and pushed out a BIG baby!
Momma and baby are doing great. She has not had time (I assume) to post her birth story yet, but check out her blog... Sara's Blog
Dexter and I stopped by to visit London over the weekend. Dexter is a wild man! I spent the whole visit chasing him. He was super excited to meet London!




1 comments:
i just clicked through her blog a little, and oh my gosh... so much pink! i can't believe the nurse was wrong, and told her she was having a girl. how crazy! good thing they painted the nursery wall brown, and not pink, at least that will be easy to adjust. how exciting and funny for them! <3
Post a Comment