skip to main | skip to sidebar
X Baby On Board X

Stuff Wishlist

Posted by Lynn at 4:37 PM

While I'm waiting for Justin to download and send me Dexter's birthday and birthday party pics I thought I'd post a list of some of the items I've been obsessing over. In no particular order...
 
http://www.zappos.com/michael-kors-mk5160-gold 
 http://shop.lululemon.com/Astro_Pant_Regular/pd/np/3000/p/2778.html
http://shop.lululemon.com/store/productdetails.aspx?productid=2108&colorid=6822&sli=1
Been wanting this for a loong time! It's usually out of stock:
 
http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Virtue+of+Patience+Lunch+Bag 
 
http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth%2FWomens%2FAccessories/The+Bunny+Side+of+Life+Wallet 

 Lavender, Eucalyptus Mint, and Outrageous Orange
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62466801/sale-set-of-3-your-choice-naturally?ref=sr_gallery_13&ga_search_query=aromatherapy+candles&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title&filter[0]=handmade
Any earrings from this seller...

 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53157350/vintage-black-and-white-studs 

1 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

that wallet is so cute!

December 10, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Lynn
I'm new Mommy, I work full-time in Marketing and I'm a Wife. I have an awesome husband that thinks I'm crazy. We have a hyper, yet super cuddly Boston Terrier, named Patrick "Bateman". I also have this old cat, named Spitfire that just does what he wants. I love my happy little family :)
View my complete profile

Love

Love

Bateman

Bateman

Spitfire

Spitfire

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (52)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • First Birthday! (Finally!)
      • Stuff Wishlist
      • Mini Birthday Update
      • "Dear Dexter"
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (7)