Our 4th of July



On the 4th of July we spent 3 hours registering at Babies R Us! And, there are still a hand full of items that we need to add to our Target and Walmart registrys! Justin was very indecisive and was worried about picking the wrong things, ha. He also was very concerned about patterns and such.
This is a "Weeblock". We picked a couple of these. I'd rather not get pee in my eye.
We didn't see any fireworks this year. Instead we went to see a movie, "Away We Go". It was so cute and funny. It's about a couple pregnant with their first baby, traveling around to figure out where they should settle down. I highly recommend this
movie :)

4 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

we loved that movie! it was really cute. but that hippie couple made me want to scream! haha.
i saw those lil' pee blockers... i'm not convinced they will work though. good luck keeping it in place once he starts wiggling a lot. getting pee'd on is part of being a mom, haha!

Diane said...

Yay a registry! We checked it out last night. We're so excited for you two :)

Lynn said...

I'm sure I'll get peed on a lot, but hopefully those will help a little. I can't wait til Justin gets peed on!

ivy said...

hmm I wonder if I can convince Chuck to see that movie. I want a belly pic update :)