Weekend in the Mountains





This past weekend we stayed in Burnsville, right outside of Asheville, NC. Justin's Mom and her husband have a little mountain house that we stay at. It was so nice to relax and not have a to-do-list. On saturday we went into Asheville to eat and walk around. The weather was perfect! I think it was around 78 degrees and breezy. It was a much needed break from the brutal Charlotte tempatures! Saturday night Justin built a fire and we cooked fake Chicken over the fire and made smores :)




Bateman had a great time! Even though we can't let him run loose outside, he still loves to explore and poop in new places.

4 comments:

India Daisy said...

what is fake chicken?
xoxo

Lynn said...

It's made out of soy protein. It's delicious! You can cook it and use it in most recipes that you would use real chicken for :)

India Daisy said...

Tx Lynn, i am so new to this...i am Andrea...please to read you, so excited for you & being preggies and all.
Enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it!
xoxo

Lynn said...

Hello! Thanks! I'm just now been starting to enjoy pregnancy. I was having a hard time excepting the weight gain, but now I'm happy :)