25 Weeks!

We're almost there! Time is going by way too fast!  My belly is about as big as a basketball now. I wish we had a basketball or volleyball so I could take pic to show the actual size, but we have no sports paraphernalia in our house, ha. All I could find was tennis balls for the dog and I'm much, much bigger than a tennis ball.  I took this pic earlier right after a nap, so those are sleep marks, not stretch marks.  I'm hoping to avoid getting them.  

Our little baby boy is very active these days. He's always moving around, having a party in my belly. Lately, his foot or something has been pressing into my rib cage and it is very uncomfortable! I stretch, push on him a little, and tell him to move, but he doesn't listen.
Belly button update: It is still an iny, a very tiny iny, most of it is flat now :)

3 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

oh man lynn, i'm sad that i haven't seen your belly yet! but soon enough until i do. i doubt you will get any stretch marks, if you don't have them already. i think they show up pretty early on. be sure to use lots of cocoa butter lotion, or that bio oil. sounds like your lil' guy is already a trouble maker, just like justin, haha. we can't wait to see you! <3

India Daisy said...

Awesome, you look so cute (your tum)...
Exciting stuff!
xoxo

Lynn said...

Haha, Oh jeez...I tried to crop it out, but you can see a bit of Justin's new shot gun in the pic. Great.