I hate summer



I've never been a "summer person", and summer in the south is terrible.  It's much like the winter I was used to in PA, it lasts very long and gets old fast!  
This is me in my work attire. It's been a long summer so far, and it's not over yet.  Almost everyday I wear a long dress and little sweater for work.  My job involves getting in and out of my car all day. I have to cover my tattoos, so I'm very lucky that maxi dresses are so popular this summer.  Being pregnant and working outside in 90 some degree weather is rough, so keeping cool has been essential.  
On Tuesday I had a doc appointment. His heartbeat was 154. My belly is the right size. I asked the doc about the awful, constant pain in my ribs. He felt my belly and as far as he could feel the baby's position is causing my rib pain and I have a small rib frame.  So, basically he's just gonna continue to kick me in the ribs.  Now I start going to see the doc every two weeks. My next appt is the sugar test. 
Today I treated myself to a prenatal massage. It was great! I was unsure how she was going to do it, since I can't lay on my giant belly.  There was no table with a belly cut out, she just had me lay on my left, then right right to massage my back, and she also did my legs, feet and arms. I've been very short of breath lately, so although my massage was super relaxing I had a hard time completely relaxing because I wasn't breathing comfortably :(