Over the weekend we went to Wilmington, NC for our shower with Justin's family. It was great to spend time with his family and we got a bunch of good stuff at the shower! Unfortunately, we did not get very many good pictures. The shower was in the garage which is not as bad as it looks in the pics, haha. They had it decorated really nice. We got the stroller/car seat travel system, a baby monitor with night vision (Justin always has to have the best electronics :), baby bjorn, and a bunch of other sweet stuff.




As you can see Bateman was a very good boy! He was interested in all of the presents (especially the stuffed animals), but he didn't freak out or act like a jerk. Everybody loved him!
Justin's Great Grandmother even came out to the party. She is almost 96 years old!
Last Tuesday I had a doc appt. I had to do the sugar test. The orange liquid they made me drink was awful! I haven't got the results back yet. I really hope i didn't fail. If so, I have to drink more orange liquid and sit there for 3 hrs! No one at the doc office gave me directions before the first test and I ate normally all day then had the test in the afternoon. Most people tell me you have to pretty much fast, then take the test or you'll fail. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment