30 Weeks!

I passed the sugar test! I have my next doc appt tomorrow.  The baby has been moving like crazy! I have yet to see an actual foot, but I see my him moving in my stomach all of the time.  

Sleeping has become a major issue for me now. I can't get comfortable no matter how many pillows I use.  My hips hurt and I have to get up to pee a lot!  
All of those little complaints are really nothing. I'm very thankful that I have not had any complications or issues during my pregnancy so far.

My belly button has become quite strange.  It's still an iny, a very tiny one. I have a mole that I never knew I had that was inside my belly button that is now on the outside of my belly. And, where my navel piercing now looks like another belly button hole. It's so weird looking!

1 comments:

India Daisy said...

Ah cute!
Time sure is going quickly, i know it is not the same for you...
xoxo