
Today I'm 36 1/2 weeks. Almost there! I don't think my 36 week pic looks much different from my 30 week pic, but I'm def bigger and belly has dropped.
I had a doc appt today. He is head down, super low. I'm not dilated yet, but I am 75% effaced. The doc said he feels like the perfect size for my body. I really wish they could tell me approximatly when I'll go into labor, ha. I know that's impossible, but I really want him to stay in there until the week of Thanksgiving. I'm def done being pregnant, it's become pretty damn uncomfortable, but my Mom won't here until the 23rd! That is exactly a week before my due date. So, I guess all we can do is wait and see. I've been feeling crampy and my lower back hurts most of the time.
I am an obsessive planner so this waiting and not knowing is killing me!
Now that my pregnancy is coming to an end I would like to note the things I have enjoyed about being pregnant.
-My hair is very soft and thick
-My skin is clear
-I can eat much spicier foods than ever before and it's delicious!
-Feeling and seeing him move has been really cool
Beyond those things I am not someone that "loves being pregnant".
I hoping to have a couple more blog posts before the little guy arrives. I'm switching my blog to Word Press. Justin thinks that it'll be so much better. So, once I transfer all of my archives I'll post my new blog address.
Time to fold baby clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment