New Items in the Nursery



I'm down to the last few weeks! I'm still hoping for Thanksgiving week. I feel awful... My lower back hurts constantly, I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, and my belly feels so heavy, like it might fall off.
I had my 37 week doc appt a couple days ago. I am now 1 cm dilated. The baby's heart rate was in the 150s.
We still have a few things left to add to the nursery. Here are a few pics of some gifts for the baby room that we've recently received.
Justin's Mom, Robin, made us this stain-glass lamp. We love it! The shades of green and the tree branch base really go with the room.
This giraffe lamp is from Justin's Dad and Renee. It's adorable. The pic I took with the lights off didn't come out too well, but you get the
idea :)







Oh, and, I'm not moving my blog to Word Press... I'm leaving it here.

0 comments: