This past Friday I left Dexter with the babysitter for the first time. It wasn't easy to leave him, but since I was only going to be gone for a few hrs and I was close by, shopping, I knew that I could just go get him at anytime. That made it easier than it will be on the real first day. He seemed to have a fun time. He really likes being around other kids and babies.
This week is my last week at home with Dexter. I'm so sad, but I'm going to try to make the most of it, and try not to think about having to leave him.
Dexter with "Valentine", the lion <3
Kisses!
Bateman loves Dexter!
At yoga class, waking up before class starts.
Weight loss, my issues update:
I've been able to go to the gym 3 days a week and I'm hoping that will not change once I start back to work. It's going to be difficult, but it must be done. I have about 12 lbs left to lose (I gained 45, I know, holy crap), plus toning. I'm still doing really well controlling my diet... no Valentine's chocolates for me!
A nurse taught our post pardum yoga class this week and she confirmed what I had thought, that when you have a C-section it takes even longer for your stomach muscles to tighten and bloating to go away. Because the muscles were cut...bummer. My stomach is still numb too, from my incision to my belly button.






0 comments:
Post a Comment