"Someone's got a case of the Mondays"

Mondays are so rough. It's hard leaving Dexter after being with him all weekend. By tomorrow it will just be routine.  We had a good weekend. We went to a birthday party for my friend's daughter that turned one. I'll post some pics when I get some. Dexter was a little overwhelmed at the party by all of the people.  The pic above is before we left for the party. This one is the only one where both of us are looking straight! He wanted to look out the window :)

The sitter sent me this pic of Dexter and Hudson this past week. So freaking adorable!

We celebrated Earth Day! Well, he wore a onsie to celebrate.

Monday, Monday, Monday...back to work.

4 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

lynn, that first photo is great! <3

I Just Love You said...

you look so mad! you can smile, you know! lol!

ivy said...

I agree that is a great photo of you and Dexter!

Lynn said...

Haha, there were a few shots where I was smiling, but Dexter was looking away or his face was a blur from moving around.