My family arrived from PA on Wednesday afternoon. We had such an awesome long weekend together! Dexter was so good, of course! I'm so happy my family finally got a chance to hang out with him. He is such a happy baby and has so much fun "talking" and playing with people.
We tried to take some family photos on Easter. The one above is the best of the bunch. I look awful, but both kids are looking forward, so I had to post it.
Highlights:
Dexter ate rice cereal for the first time.
Dexter drank apple juice for the first time.
We spent a few hrs at the emergency dentist on Good Friday so Paul could get his tooth pulled.
My brother, Josh, ate free lunch uptown that is meant for homeless people.
Paul waxed my hardwood floors, by hand.
We ate Field Roast instead of Tofurkey and it was delicious!
Nana and Grandpa Holt came on Sunday for Easter dinner.
Josh & Justin went the skate park, and no one broke any bones.
I got to sleep in until 9am while Mom took care of Dexter!
Photos!!!











0 comments:
Post a Comment