Yesterday Dexter had his 4 month check up, which included shots. Ouch! I hate seeing him get so sad. He weighs 13lbs, 5oz and he's 25 inches long. He is a little underweight. The doc said it's nothing to worry about, but to me his little legs and arms don't look chubby like I think they should.
We got the "ok" to start him on rice cereal. There are so many brands, I'm not really sure which one to choose, so I grabbed the most nutritious looking one on the shelf! I tried feeding it to him last night, he really was not into it. It may have just been that he was cranky from the day, but none-the-less it gives me chance to do some reserch on which brand to give him.
Leaving to go have fun at the Sitter's!
This what happens when Yo Gabba Gabba is on (usually with a smile on his face). I feel like such a bad parent for letting him watch tv, but it's educational, makes him laugh, and lets me get dinner made.
Me update:
I've got about 8lbs to lose, plus toning of course. It's funny how pregnancy changes your body so much that even once the weight is gone, your body (well, at least mine) still is out-of-wack. I've also been tracking my measurements because thats where the real progress will have to be made. I've got one more pant size to get through before my pre-pregancy size. It's bittersweet that I have to go buy some new pants this weekend :)



1 comments:
Dexter is tooooooooo gorgeous!
He sure grows quickly!
xoxo
Post a Comment