Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

I guess I didn't even realized that I was supposed to celebrate Mother's Day for myself too this year.  I spent most of the day with my baby. Sara and Kary came over and hung out with Dexter so I could go to Yoga class. (Justin was busy getting his hand tattooed.) Later that day we went grocery shopping. The above pics are from that outing.  It was the first time I used the Baby Bojorn. I think he liked it!  It worked well, but I wouldn't be able to do house work or anything wearing it. I guess I should have bought a wrap or sling a while ago, but I just don't see myself using that often.

On Saturday my Aunt Corky and Uncle Bob came to visit. They were on their way from PA to Charleston, SC. This was the first time they got to meet Dexter. We had a wonderful day. 
This is a little basketball hoop toy they got him. He'll be able to play with it a bit more in a couple months. For right now he's just trying to figure out how to get it in his mouth, haha.
Here he is, getting ready for the day. This little outfit is from Nana. He looks so freaking cute in it!

Dexter's new thing is putting his hand out for Bateman to lick, he thinks it's hilarious!
If I turn my back for even a second after feeding him, before cleaning him up, Bateman runs over and cleans his face, Dexter just laughs.

1 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

i hope that justin at least gave you something nice for mothers day. i don't think that guys realize that we deserve something nice for the holiday... not just their mothers, haha.

we got a bjorn as a gift before malcolm was born, and i never used it until he was pretty big. i wish i would have taken advantage of it when he was still a newborn. it's funny, the things you learn after the fact. so much stuff you get that you don't need, and vice versa.

he is a doll. let's keep our fingers crossed for next weekend! <3