Crawling and into EVERYTHING!

Dexter officially started crawling last Thursday. One day shy of his 8 Month birthday.
I couldn't believe it when I he got up on all fours and scurried across the floor to grab the remote. It's amazing how fast he went from just sitting in one place, playing with toys to pulling open drawers and checking out electrical sockets! The baby proofing has begun.  
He has a few little bruises on his head right now from trying to pull up things. It seems like he's always on a mission. He get's super excited when he crawls over to the dog and grabs onto his legs, haha. Unfortunalty he's also been trying to get Bateman's gross toy too. 
 We also started giving him his bath without the baby tub. Which has been a little challenging since he wants to crawls around in there. He LOVES splashing!
He looks so innocent here :)

I have a busy few months coming up. Including, Justin and I taking a trip without Dexter :( and I've taken on some fun side work...full story to come soon!

0 comments: