This was completed a couple weeks ago. Thanks to Chris Stuartfor the wonderful piece!
I hope Dexter likes it! I'm sure it will be totally uncool to him by the time he's a teenager :)
This photo is a couple weeks old. He started pulling himself up in the crib! We lowered it this past weekend. He's all over the place now. Rolling and scooting to get to things.
He also attemps to crawl...
Yay for the new shopping cart cover! We got it from Bella Sarah Boutique.
I like it, but it doesn't fit the big Target carts very well. Bummer.
P.S. My son is amazing. I ♥ sooo much, it's overwhelming.



2 comments:
how funny, i am totally planning on getting an anchor with malcolms name the next time i visit slc. i've had it planned out for a while now. i hope you don't think i am copying you when i finally get it done. it will look so much different than yours. but yours looks great! i saw a big tattoo on your leg in one of those other photos, and i was wondering if it was new. very nice! <3
every day you fall deeper and deeper in love...it surprises me all the time. dexter will probably be the anti-you...no tats, no earings, oxford button downs and khaki pants. :)
Post a Comment