I've been so so busy lately! We leave to go see my family in PA this evening. 10 hour drive, about 600 miles, through the night. Here's hoping that Dexter will sleep through the drive. And, that the dog won't wake him up!
There has been a lot going on with little Dexter these past couple weeks.
Such as:
*His 3rd tooth broke through. Upper, right front. He's been waking up pretty early crying so loud, but not opening his eyes :(
*He had his first big fall. He fell off of the couch. I totally take the blame. I thought he was falling asleep, I turned my back for one second and he was on was on the floor. It was so sad. Of course we had no idea what to do. Take him to the hospital? But he ended up to be fine, a little red spot on his head, but it went away after a few hours. I think it mainly scared the crap out of him!
*He rode in the stroller without the car seat for the first time. I'm sure he's been ready for a while, but this was the first time we had used the stroller in some time. He had fun! We're lucky, so far, he's really good in stores.
Dexter turned 7 months old on June 30th! Here he is trying to grab Spitfire's tail. He is fascinated by the cat!
Big post once we return from our trip, I'll find the time. My mom hasn't seen Dexter since Easter! And, this will be the first time he meets a lot of his relatives (on my side), including his Uncle Jamie (my brother)!

2 comments:
he's so cute and looks so big in that stroller! have fun on your trip, and drive safely!!
we are getting our house put together slowly... and we want to take another trip out to ikea, so i hope to see you guys soon! <3
Those months fly by, don't they? He is adorable!!
Post a Comment