Dexter is sitting up so well now, I thought it was time to try out sitting in the cart like a big boy. We went to Target and I used the cart cleaning clothes to thoroughly wipe down the cart. Of course once I sat him in the cart he had to check it out, including trying to bite it. So, we quickly went to the baby section, opened one of the shopping cart covers and tried to fit it on. Neither of the ones Target carries would fit on the cart right. If anyone has a shopping cart cover suggestion, please let me know.
Yesterday we had a play date with Fabiola and her son, Felix. Dexter and Felix were in yoga class together a few months ago. They were so tiny then! Some of the pics are blurry. Felix was tired, he was just awaken from a nap.
Got your ear!
Last bit of news:
Dexter is now reaching out his arms to be picked up. He kinda did it here and there before, but now he's clearly doing it. It's so adorable. I love his little hugs! This morning he was doing it a lot when I was trying to leave for work :(


2 comments:
he looks so big in the cart. I can't find a good shopping cart cover either.They all have bad reviews. He reached his arms out for me when he was in his jumper. I forgot to tell you how adorable that is!!
This is such a great age! how nice that you found a yoga class for him! so great! xo
Post a Comment