First Father's Day!


We didn't really do anything special for Father's Day. Justin slept in until 12:30 without me bothering him to get out of bed. Then he went to get his hand tattooed and was back just in time to say "Goodnite" to Dexter. I thought I would post the gifts Dexter and I got him...
(Iphone pics, not great quality)

Beetlejuice Head Knocker

A Madball, haha

This movie...creepy.

I can't believe Dexter is almost 7 months old! He loves sitting up and playing. I'm not sure when, or if he'll start crawling. He still hates being on his belly. He tries his best to wiggle around to grab anything and everything in sight!
He is so obsessed with the animals. He loves watching Bateman eat. Here he is propped up, spying on his dog brother.

Sweet Little Boy :)

2 comments:

sara said...

Is Dexter freaked out by the Beetleguise head? it's awesome but kinda freaky..haha

Lynn said...

Haha, no he's not. He just wanted to grab it and eat it :)