We've been home for almost two weeks now and Dexter has slept through the night maybe two of the nights. Arggg... the first few days I'm sure he was just re-adjusting. The pic above is from this past weekend when I think he started feeling bad :( His nose was running alot, no temp. I thought it was just his teeth. (Tooth number 7 is still working it's way through.)
On Sunday it became clear that it was a cold. His nose was running like a faucet. Yuck!!! Poor little guy.
Monday morning rolled around and he didn't seem any better. I was worried about taking him to the sitter because I didn't want him to give it to the other kids. Luckily, all three of the other kids also had this cold. Neither Justin or I have any sick time available, so we'd be screwed if we couldn't take him to the sitter.
In other news, he's standing for about a minute at a time! I don't think he knows he's doing it. He usually has toys in his hands and just stops holding on. Any day now!
Please vote for Dexter in this month's Gerber contest. You can vote everyday!
Vote for Dexter
Vote for Dexter

0 comments:
Post a Comment