I turned 32 years old yesterday. It's crazy to think that I've been alive for 32 years. I don't feel old or anything. I actually feel more comfortable with who I am than ever before. I have good friends, and I'm a good friend in return. I do however, feel a sense of urgency on some things... enhancing my career (most likely finding a new job), and having another baby (NOT too soon of course). Those two things don't mesh well together.
Yesterday, for my birthday, we went for a family walk. This doesn't happen very often. Justin took the photo, he was there too. That's the rare part! The weather was incredible! Later on we all went out for a last minute dinner with a few friends. We were out past Dexter's bedtime. He was a little restless, but nothing playing with a few pairs of chopsticks couldn't help! Yep, I give him dangerous things (under supervision of course) to keep him happy in public.
Justin has a weekend get-a-way planned for us this month for my bday! I'm super stoked. I'm not exactly sure where we are going, it's a surprise. I hate surprises, I'm too much of a control freak, hehe.
I will have a Xmas post soon. I'm still waiting on pics from the Husband. BTW, I did get two wonderful items from my wish list I posted! I got The Mat and a LuLu gift card, with which I purchased my pants! Yes! Love both items. They made me a very happy Yogi!
Random... The Cat, Spitfire... He's so old and has shit on and ruined every bath and door mat we have. But, in this pic he looks handsome and you wouldn't know he's completely losing his mind...
Happy New Year! I feel like 2011 is going to be an exciting year. Starting with a new look for my blog...Coming soon!



1 comments:
haha, whatever makes the baby happy! happy birthday, lynn. hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment