16 Weeks!

Today I had a doctor's appointment. It was just a check up, but I did get to hear the heartbeat again! It was around 155 beats per minute.  

The OB/GYN office I go to has 9 doctors. They make you see a different doctor for each appointment so that you know all of them because however is at the hospital when the baby comes is the one that will do the delivery. 
I really like my regular OB/GYN, so I'm hoping I can request the she do it.  The doctor I met today was kinda short with me and sucked. 
This is my belly right now. It's getting pretty big! 
I've been feeling weird things here and there. I'm pretty sure I felt some "fluttering" this evening. I was making dinner and it started happening. So cool :)
We have an ultrasound appointment in 2 weeks, then we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl!


0 comments: