This past weekend my Mom and my Aunt Brenda came down from Pennsylvania to visit. We had a blast. They laughed so hard and so often that I'm sure at least one of then peed their pants!
We did some shopping, went out to eat, and just hung out. Friday night we went to my friend's house. My Mom brought them home-made wine, 25% alcohol. It's called Deigo Red. It looked pretty scary, I think there was stuff floating around in the bottle. They drank the wine and we played Pictionary Man. It was a little crazy.
On Saturday, Justin's Mom, Robin joined the party. She brought her Boston Terrier and her and Bateman went wild!
We ordered our nursery furniture. We're using the room that was my office for the nursery. There goes my space, but I know it will be worth it.
I love my Mom. She cleaned my grill, attempted to plant my dying plant, and spoiled my dog. She is crazy and I wouldn't change a thing about her. It makes me sad that she is so far away and won't be able to be here to help me with the baby. It's weird to think our baby is not going to grow up with cousins, aunts, and grandma close by. Most of my childhood memories include my extended family. I guess we'll just have to Skype :)
We totally forgot to take pictures while she was in town. She may a have few, but I think they were from the Deigo Red night.
Tomorrow morning we find out, boy or girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment