
A few weeks ago all I could think about was Troyer Farms Cheese Curls. You can't find them in North Carolina. I'm not really sure how far North you need to go to find them. They are made in Waterford, PA.
My Mom and Paul were kind enough to mail me two bags of this delicious snack!
That has been my only obsessive craving so far. Luckily I've been craving and eating a lot of fruit. Watermelon is the best! Other things I've been feeding Baby: cereal, cheese, yogurt, PB & J sandwiches, green olives, and tons of water. And, of course I get plenty of protein from all the fake meats and tofu we eat.
We will be raising our baby vegetarian. So, no hot dogs mom! Veggie and soy dogs only :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i love that the bag says "cheese flavored puffs", haha. i craved fruit like crazy during both my pregnancies. especially watermelon when alanna was in my tummy. i ate so much of it, that i couldn't eat it for a few years afterwards.
Post a Comment