This weekend we're heading to PA for my baby shower and diaper party. My brothers are in charge of the diaper party, as you can tell by the flyer. (Justin and I do not drink at all, ever.)
It should be a fun and interesting weekend!
Today I had a check up. Everything looks good. His heartbeat was 145 beats per minute. My stomach is the right size. So, four more weeks until my next appt.
A couple days ago I finally had to take out my navel jewelry. My belly is just too damn big. It's not that I really cared to have it or was into the way it looked, it's just that I've had it for over ten years and it feels and looks weird not having it. My belly button is pretty deep. I wonder when it's going to turn inside out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
what exactly is a diaper party?! i hope you guys have a fun weekend, and get lots of awesome baby stuff. and yeah, now that you are gonna be a mom... i think it's a good time to get rid of that piercing, haha <3
Post a Comment