1 month plus!

Dexter is getting so big! He has slept in his crib, in his room, the past three nights! He is still sleeping 3-4 hrs at a time. I think once his stomach is able to hold more he'll easily sleep through the night.
Dexter is napping right now. Usually I'd be trying to take a power nap at this time, but I actually got some sleep last night! My Mother-In-Law stayed the night and took care of him all night so that I could sleep. This also gives her a chance to spend some time with him.
Yesterday we went to JC Penney and got some pictures of Dexter done. They turned out great! He was so awake and didn't cry or get cranky. I'll post the pics when I get them.


Last week he had another play date. From left to right: Sarah, Dexter, Luke, and Jessica. It was a double date :) All of these babies will be at our Mommy and Me Yoga class, it starts this Saturday!


0 comments: