My friend, Lauren , tagged me to do "10 Random Things About Me" so, here it is:
1. I like honey with my Morning Star Buffalo Wings and "Chick" Nuggets.
2. I burn candles and spray FreBreeze (spelling?) constantly because I'm worried about my house smelling like animals.
3. I love Winter, despise Summer, and would love to live in Portland, OR.
4. I have a business degree, but I started as Culinary major and I wish I would've stuck with it, but my life would be completely different now, so maybe not.
5. I'm an obsessive list maker.
6. I love green tea.
7. My first concert was Def Leopard, in 7th grade.
8. I kill plants. I try so hard, follow the directions, but they all end up dead.
9. I need the sound of a clock ticking to fall asleep at night.
10. I've been into Alice ever since I was a kid. It started with the Disney movie, then the books. It's a dorky obsession, but everybody has their thing :)


1 comments:
I also am a plant killer.
Post a Comment