Rainy Sunday

Dexter just fell asleep for his morning nap (it's almost noon), which I can only hope lasts longer than 45 minutes. I've been trying to get him to fall asleep for most of the morning so that I could catch a quick nap and now it's too late. I'm awake and drinking coffee. I'm not a big fan of wasting the day.

Dexter makes the funniest faces in the bath. He doesn't cry or act unhappy, just confused, ha.





Over the past couple weeks his little personality has really started to show. He smiles so much, "talks", and bats at his toys.






I'm pretty sure Old Man Spitfire doesn't even know Dexter exists. Although, he does enjoy Dexter's things. I keep catching him asleep in his pack n play or on the play mat, and once in the bouncy seat.


A few days ago Dexter and I went to visit his Babysitter, Jennifer. This was the first time they had met. She has a little boy 10 days older than Dexter, his name is Hudson. She also has a little girl that is almost 2, her name is Madison. Dexter seemed relaxed at her house. Once Hudson and Dexter get a little older they should have a lot of fun playing together.
I go back to work in 4 weeks. Leaving him is going to break my heart :(

0 comments: