Dexter can now sit in his Bumbo Seat! He may not be able to roll over yet, but he's been trying to sit up a lot, so I thought I'd try out the seat. He seemed to like it. As long as he still has a toy or something to put in his mouth, he's happy. Everything he can get his hands on goes straight to his mouth!
It's so funny to sit in a seat!
Friday Dexter was supposed to spend the day with Daddy instead of going to the Sitter's. Justin was super sick, so I came home early from work. Dexter, Bateman and I took advantage of the nice weather and went for a walk. He goes cross-eyed for the camera sometimes :)
Cute new kicks!
Sleepytime
A few days earlier napping in his crib. This same day he pooped on Daddy (explosive diaper)!
You may have noticed my blog has a new look! Thanks to my husband for giving it a make-over :)








1 comments:
Post a Comment