Rolling Over!

So this post is kinda old news but, Dexter rolled over for the first time last Saturday! He rolled from back to belly. He still isn't a big fan of tummy time, so I assumed he would roll backwards of what most babies do. He was so cute... We were hanging out on the futon, like we normally do on Saturday mornings, and  he completely surprised me when he rolled over to his belly.  Then he was stuck and I had to roll him back over, haha.

These pics are also from last week. This was his first time wearing two piece pjs! It was tough to get a pic of him because he was running in place like a crazy baby.
Here he is in his little sunglasses. They're still kinda big for his tiny head, but the hat is holding them in place. We were out for a late afternoon walk :)
Pics from the sitter's house. Some are a little blury, but I had to post them, he looks like he's having such a good time with his buddy, Hudson!


Hudson

Madison

My Mom, Paul, and my Brother Josh are coming to visit next week. I'm so excited! My Mom hasn't seen Dexter since he was a week old, and Dexter has never met Uncle Josh. Can't wait!

2 comments:

I Just Love You said...

hudson is a MONSTER! wow!

lauren ♥ said...

love those pj's! malcolm has his pair on tonight! dexter is so cute in that bumbo! <3