This has to be a very quick post because I'm at work and super busy, but I really want to try to keep posting about once a week.
Dexter News:
We think he may be pre-teething :( He's excessively drooling and constantly putting his fists and everything else in his mouth.
He scratched his face really bad during his sleep last night! It looks like he was attacked by a cat. I just trimmed his nails. I feel bad, it looks like it hurt.
He loves Yo Gabba Gabba.
He's been trying to hold his bottle while feeding for a while now.
He's doing a little better with tummy time. As long as he's on the Boppy!
Here is Dexter with Maddie and Madison. Madison is the sitter's daughter and Maddie is another girl she watches. I will post more pics from the sitter's house soon. Her Son, Hudson, was very unhappy while I was taking pics, so I'll get one of him next time.


Daddy and Baby, lazy Sunday :)




1 comments:
he's putting on some chunk finally!! :)
Post a Comment