This past Saturday morning Dexter grabbed my fingers and began chewing on them, like he usually does, and I felt something sharp! It was a tooth, or it may be his two bottom teeth. We can't really see them too well yet, but there is definetly something there. I hope they come all the way in soon. I hate to see him uncomfortable.
In other news, we had great weekend hanging out With Danny, Lauren, and their kids, Alanna and Malcolm. We ate some good food, went to IKEA, and went to a park. Of course, I neglected to take pictures, like I had planned. So, I only have a few from our trip to IKEA.
Malcolm is two years old and wants to explore everything. It was funny to see the boys interacting. Dexter was really interested in him and looked like he wished he could move around and play. And, Malcolm was really sweet to Dexter (he called him "Dedder"). He wanted to check out all of his baby toys and tried hard to get into his swing, ha.
Hanging out at IKEA, both boys are over it by now.
Dexter is really into jumping in his Jumperoo now. It's so fun to watch him, check it out...



1 comments:
awww, cute photos! i will post mine tonight (that one of you and dexter at the park turned out so great)! thanks again for having us. we had a nice time <3
Post a Comment